FintechOS platform simplifies third-party integrations and allows data-driven personalization
London, 28 September 2022 – FintechOS, the worldwide chief in high-productivity fintech infrastructure (HPFI), at the moment introduced that the FintechOS platform is powering high UK insurance coverage supplier Admiral’s new digital pet insurance coverage product.
The FintechOS platform – with its composable core blocks, low code/no code potential, cloud native structure, and pet insurance coverage Accelerator – enabled Admiral to launch shortly.
“Our focus at Admiral is on offering high-quality, high-value services to our clients,” says Pritpal Powar, Admiral’s Head of Pet. “With the FintechOS platform, we have been in a position to meet our aggressive launch deadline, whereas additionally delivering an revolutionary digital pet insurance coverage answer.”
Admiral first mentioned working with FintechOS in January of this 12 months, with an formidable goal go-live within the second half of 2022. Working carefully with FintechOS, Admiral was in a position to go to market with its new pet insurance coverage product this month.
“We based FintechOS to allow companies with a really customer-centric, data-driven strategy to monetary services,” explains Teo Blidarus, CEO and co-founder, FintechOS. “Admiral’s innovation and customer-centricity are spectacular. We’re proud to be powering their digital pet insurance coverage product.”
The FintechOS platform provides key benefits over different applied sciences, together with:
- Pace-to-market: With FintechOS, Admiral was in a position to transfer from conception to launch shortly. The FintechOS platform empowered Admiral with composable core blocks, low-code/no-code potential, cloud native structure, and a pet insurance coverage Accelerator.
- Anytime updates: With the FintechOS platform, Admiral product designers can alter and fine-tune scores and coverages on their very own, by way of a low-code interface. FintechOS eliminated Admiral’s dependency on technical groups to implement adjustments – permitting Admiral to keep away from prices and function on the tempo of its enterprise.
- Information-driven personalization: Supporting Multi Pet insurance policies was a key requirement for Admiral. FintechOS data-driven personalization built-in Admiral’s intensive buyer information with a digital interface, enabling Admiral to supply hyper-personalized pet protection.
- Ecosystem integrations: With FintechOS, Admiral was in a position to combine its pet insurance coverage providing into companion techniques with ease.
– Ends –
Admiral is a tier-1 UK-based insurer, arrange in 1993, and specializing in automotive insurance coverage. They’re a market chief in innovation, being first-to-market with their revolutionary Multi Cowl, and Multi Automobile packages.
- Admiral is a number one Monetary Providers firm masking companies comparable to motor, residence, journey, pet insurance coverage, Insurtech, private loans, automotive finance and authorized companies.
- Admiral is a part of Admiral Group, a FTSE100 Monetary Providers firm with companies within the UK, Europe and America.
- It’s proud to have its headquarters and UK places of work in South Wales, with assist from colleagues in Halifax, Canada, and Delhi, India.
- Within the UK it has over 7,500 colleagues and over 6.4 million clients.
- Admiral’s web site deal with is www.admiral.com
- In 2022, Admiral was named the 4th finest office within the UK by Nice Place to Work®, in addition to the 4th finest office for Wellbeing, and the third finest office for Ladies. In 2021 it was the fifth Greatest Massive Firm To Work For within the UK within the Greatest Firms To Work For listing.
- Comply with Admiral on Fb, Twitter and Instagram at @admirallife, and on LinkedIn at Admiral Group Plc
FintechOS is the worldwide chief in high-productivity fintech infrastructure (HPFI). It helps corporations throughout any area quickly launch and handle the subsequent technology of services throughout lending, financial savings, insurance coverage, funding, and embedded finance.
FintechOS options additionally give corporations the flexibility to cut back price on outdated core infrastructure, to modernize operations, and to deploy trendy buyer journeys that supply nice buyer expertise.
The FintechOS portfolio ranges from globally strategic corporations like Groupe Société Générale, Vienna Insurance coverage Group or Raiffeisen Financial institution to sport -changing gamers, comparable to Oney, eMag, and Howden. The corporate employs greater than 500 individuals in its places of work in London, New York, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
To search out out extra, go to fintechos.com